Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.
We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!
If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Deep Dive: Setting approval limits when using an Advanced Approval workflow
An example of when you would use this:
- The submitter's manager can approve any report up to a certain limit, let's say $500, and forward it to accounting.
- However, if a report is over that $500 limit, has to be also approved by the department head before being forwarded to accounting.
To set this up, click on Edit Settings next to the approving manager's email address and set the "If Report Total is Over" and "Then Approves to" fields.
3 Person Approval Chain + Approval Limit Example
- Alice creates a report for $700 and submits it to Bryan. Now Bryan has needs to take action on the report, so we look at his line next.
- Since the report total is over the limit ($500.00), we see here that Bryan approves and forwards the report to the Department Head. (However, if the report total was under the limit, he would approve and forward it to Lucy.)
- The Department Head then approves and forwards the reports to Lucy.
- Lucy is not assigned to approve to anyone on her line. She final approves the report.