Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.
We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!
If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Deep Dive: Advanced approval detailed example
Let's take a moment to understand some important concepts...
- Submitters (aka. Employees): Submitters only submit their own reports, they never approve other users' reports.
- First Approver (Manager & Director): The 1st approver will receive the submitter's report. Once the report is approved it will be forwarded for final approval.
- Final Approver (Finance/Accountant): The final approver does not need to forward the reports they approve to anyone.
Let's move on to some examples!
- Alice submits her reports to Bryan.
- Bryan approves and forwards the reports to Lucy.
- Lucy final approves and reimburses.
- Alice is a submitter who does not approve other people's reports. Therefore, add Alice's email to the Email column and add Bryan to the Submits To column.
- Bryan is a "middleman approver", he Approves and Forwards reports submitted to him to Lucy. To set up Bryan's approval, add Bryan's email to the Email column, click Edit Settings and add Lucy as the Approves To. This will add Lucy's email in his Details column.
- Lucy is the final approver and does not need to forward reports to anyone for additional approval, so we can leave the "Approves to" filed in her Details column blank.