Move Expenses between Reports from within a Report

DaryaDarya Posts: 2Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer
It would be great to have the option to move multiple expenses from one report to another through the "Edit Multiple Expenses" feature within an existing expense report. Thanks! 
4 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• StephanieL789StephanieL789 Posts: 40Expensify Customer Expensify Admirer
    As an admin, I would like to be able to move expenses to a new report.  I'm frustrated with calling/writing the employee saying please make a new report with these three items on it and they ignore me.  
  • Jeremy BonifaceJeremy Boniface Posts: 27Expensify Team Expensify Success Coach
    Thanks for joining the Community and getting involved -- I'm definitely curious to see if this suggestion gains traction!

As a note, feel free to write in [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns!
  • DaryaDarya Posts: 2Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer
    YES, I definitely agree with @StephanieL789!!! I've explained time and time again that expenses from different months need to be on different reports, to no avail. 
    Stephanie: my trick, in this case, is to reject the expenses you want to be moved, one by one. Then you can process the rest of the report and force the employee to deal with those three items ;) 
  • Jason LiJason Li Posts: 27Expensify Team Expensify Success Coach
    Hi @Darya - that's a great process, and one that we often recommend to our users. I'll pass on some feedback to our team, and we'll continue to monitor this Idea!