Auto get Co-Pilot Control on company cards

Me_TooMe_Too Posts: 2Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer
As domain/policy admins an option to automatically added as a copilot to a user's account would be very beneficial. We structure our expense reports according to our bank payments and we also often help our company card users clean up their reports or do everything beyond submit for them. It's something of a pain to request co-pilot access for every user. Since the card, the policy, the domain is ours could we not automatically get access to our users accounts?
2 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• Nicole MendoncaNicole Mendonca Posts: 22Expensify Customer, Expensify Team Expensify Success Coach
    Hey @Me_Too, thanks for sharing! I'd recommend that you also vote for your own idea. 

Don't forget, if you're a Domain Admin you can add card expenses to reports on behalf of users via the Reconciliation Dashboard. More information on this here. 

• Me_TooMe_Too Posts: 2Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer
    I do realize that option is available. I am not looking to add expenses. I as an admin just want to help with cleaning up and arranging reports so they are on the money when they are submitted. Thanks for the suggestion though :+1:
  • Nicole MendoncaNicole Mendonca Posts: 22Expensify Customer, Expensify Team Expensify Success Coach
    Thanks for the additional context @Me_Too!