Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Deep Dive: How the Workday integration works with Expensify
Expensify’s integration with Workday saves you hours of manual work managing employees with a fully customizable direct connection.
What does the Workday Integration do?
The Workday Integration can:
- Provision new employees in Expensify: Automatically invite employees to the correct Expensify policy based on the data in Workday.
- Update employees and approval workflows: Any changes to employee email, manager, department, or home office are automatically updated in Expensify.
- Restrict expense submission to employee's home policy: Automatically add employees to Domain Groups to restrict employees' primary policy selection. This allows managers to approve in multiple policies, but only submit to one policy.
- Store employee data to export on custom exports: You can store Employee ID, Payroll ID, Department Code, and more.
- Deprovision employees: Optionally remove employees from their home policy on their termination date.
How does the integration work?
Here are the steps required to set up the Workday Integration:
- First, create a new custom Employee Demographics Data Report in Workday, outputting to JSON format, which contains the required fields listed below and any optional fields you would like to add.
- Expensify will access this report daily via the Workday Web Services URL or an SFTP server.
- Every time the integration runs, Expensify will invite any new employees and update existing employees and approval workflows based on the report.
Ready to integrate?
If you're ready to start the integration process please check out How-to: Set up the Workday Integration.