Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
Deep Dive: Submit and Close Approval Workflow
New policies have a Submit and Close approval workflow enabled by default. This is a workflow where no approval occurs in Expensify.
What happens after submission? The report state becomes Closed and is available to view by the user set in Submit reports to and any Policy Admins. A closed report requires no further action.
Who should use this workflow? This mode should be used where you don't require approvals in Expensify. For example where expense approvals occur in another system or where the submitter and approver are the same people.Related Articles
- How-to: Enforce your group policy's approval workflow
- Deep Dive: Approval workflow overview
- Deep Dive: Submit and Approve
- Deep Dive: Advanced Approval
- Deep Dive: Advanced Approval workflow and setting approval limits