Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Deep Dive: Using the mobile app as a submitter best practices
1. SmartScan your receipt as soon as you get it. Doing so will make sure that your expense reports get submitted in a timely manner. It's super easy!
- Open the Expensify app and use the big green camera button to snap a photo. Use 3D touch to make it even faster!
- Tap "Add details" to add a description if you want to, or select a custom category or tag.
- Put your phone back in your pocket and forget about the receipt entirely.
- Toss your receipt in the trash... Or burn it! We’ll take over from here!
2. Utilize your inbox. If you aren't sure about policy requirements, your inbox will tell you if there is anything you need to take action on.