Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions.
Thanks for your patience!
Deep Dive: What is Scheduled Submit and how does it work?
What is Scheduled Submit?
All expenses must be placed on a report if they need to be approved; with Scheduled Submit, you no longer need to worry about the arduous task of employees creating their expenses, adding them to a report, and submitting them manually. All they need to do is SmartScan their receipts and Concierge will take care of the rest, on a variety of schedules that you can set according to your preferences!
How does it work?
- Employees use the mobile app to snap a picture of their receipts, or forward them to [email protected].
- With our SmartScan OCR technology, we automatically create the expense entry associated with that receipt in their account, then the employee can add remaining coding details.
- If you want even less manual entry, employees can set expense rules in their account (such as applying a "Meals" category to each Panera receipt) or, as an Admin, you can set default-categorization settings in the policy. We can then set the appropriate categories, tags, and/or billable or reimbursable statuses for you!
- Concierge will automatically place that expense on an open report in the employee's account. If they don't have any open reports, Concierge will create one for you, following any default report title settings (if you're using a group policy) you might have in place in the active policy at that time.
- Depending upon the Scheduled Submit frequency set (more on that below), Concierge will automatically submit the expenses if they follow all policy rules. (Expenses with violations will be "held back" on a new open report, and the employee will be notified to correct them.) This means no more having to look through employee reports and giving them a nudge. Concierge will do it for you!
- Want to create the report automatically but don't want it to submit it automatically? Choose the manual option for the frequency.
The Report History & Comments will show lines like this when Concierge has taken action using Scheduled Submit:
- How-to: Enable scheduled submit for my Group policy
- How-to: Change the frequency of report submission
- Deep Dive: Using Scheduled Submit with company cards