Expensify.org is accepting proposals for new campaigns. Submit yours here by May 15th to receive up to $100,000 in funding for campaigns dismantling injustice related to: Climate Justice, Food Security, Housing Equity, Reentry Services, and Youth Advocacy.
Deep Dive: Best practices and when to use Copilot
A Copilot can...
- Prepare expenses on your behalf
- Approve and reimburse others' expenses on your behalf (Note: this applies solely to Full Access Copilots)
- View and make changes to your account/domain/policy settings
- View all expenses you can see within your own account
A Copilot cannot...
- Change or reset your password
- Add/remove other Copilots
- Approve reports on your behalf (Note: this applies solely to Submit Only Copilots)
Related Articles:How-to: Add and remove a Copilot
Have a question or want to know more? Start a discussion here!