Why can't you have Hierarchies in Tags?

Options
Colorado_Girl19
Colorado_Girl19 Expensify Customer Posts: 2
Classes are set up with Hierarchies in QBO but that doesn't transfer to tags.  It is frustrating because it would be nice to be able to click on the top tag and have it turn on all the tags underneath it without having to do each one by hand.  To add to this time wasting activity everytime I click on two tags it kicks me back out to the 0 page.  I scroll through click two and it kicks me back out again.  It would be nice to be able to search the Hierarchy class number and be back where I was, but no search field and no hierachy.  Ugh!  So frustrating!  Please fix this problem.

Answers

• Matt Moore
    Matt Moore Expensify Customer, Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 132 Expensify Team
    Options
    Hey @Colorado_Girl19 and welcome to the Community! 

While these things aren't possible right now, I can see how they are useful. 

You can search for different Tags when creating an expense, and searching on the Tags page can be done using Ctrl+F or Cmd+F. 

We don't currently support Tag hierarchies when you've connected to QuickBooks Online. 

I recommend heading to our Ideas section to post about this!

Thanks!