Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Deep Dive: Candidate setup guide
Note: If you're a Policy Admin and you have not yet configured the Greenhouse integration, click the button below to get started!Greenhouse Integration Guide
How do candidates start using Expensify?
Expensify isn't just for employees. You can create a separate Expensify policy and invite candidates to easily track their out-of-pocket expenses. This guide shows what candidates will see after you invite them to Expensify.
Once an admin invites a candidate to their policy, they can simply follow the steps below to get started!
- Candidate receives an Expensify invite email to the candidate policy:
- Candidate clicks "Accept Invite", and is prompted to set an Expensify password:
- Candidate is then prompted to download the Expensify mobile app:
- Candidate opens the Expensify app and inputs their email address and password to login:
- If you'd like to reimburse candidates directly through Expensify and you have already set up a Withdrawal Bank Account, the candidate will be prompted to add a Deposit Bank Account right after logging in:
- Candidate selects their respective bank account:
- For example, the candidate selects Wells Fargo and logs in accordingly:
- Candidate saves the account and is routed to their Inbox: