Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.
We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!
If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
How-to: Set up SAML Authentication with Centrify
2. Click apps, click Add Web Apps
3. Click the Custom tab, scroll down, click SAML
4. Close dialog. You should then land on app settings. If not, click 'apps' and click 'newly added app' from the list.
5. Enter 'Assertion Consumer Service URL' within Trust > Service Provider Configuration > Metadata: https://www.expensify.com/authentication/saml/loginCallback?domain=<yourcompanysdomain.com> (making sure you change the bolded text to your domain), then click Save.
6. Scroll up and download metadata (save file for later)
7. Click Description tab and set application name to 'Expensify - SAML', add description, upload image, and set a category. Click Save.
8. Click User Access tab , check 'Everybody' and leave Automatic Install as-is. Click Save.
9 . Open the metadata file you saved, search for <KeyDescriptor> and add the use="signing" attribute so it looks like so: <KeyDescriptor use="signing">
10. Copy the contents of the file into your SAML settings in Domain Control in Expensify.
For further troubleshooting, check out Centrify's custom SAML setup doc here.For a live overview of the Policy Admin role, policy management and administration, register for our free Admin Onboarding Webinar!