Credit card fraud

CWrightCWright Expensify Customer Posts: 1
I've read through all the threads, but I still haven't heard a definitive answer.  What are the potential outcomes if there is fraud on your card that is processed and settled before you catch it?  I've heard that there will be an "investigation" but haven't heard what the ultimate outcomes could be.  Your credit card agreement makes it sound like Expensify won't ultimately take responsibility/pay for any fraud.  Is that the case?  Is our company ultimately going to have to pay for any fraud that occurs on our card if it happens before we cancel a card?  I need to understand concretely as it will impact whether or not we ultimately decide to use this card for our company.

Thank you!

Answers

• Karisa LattaKarisa Latta Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 145 Expensify Team
    Hey @CWright

Once we conclude the investigation and the charge is identified as fraud, you would definitely be credited back just like any other bank dispute. Investigations might take various amounts of time per case, but we definitely do our best to set things right.

If you have any disputes or concerns regarding Expensify Card purchases, just reach out to Concierge via the in-app chat option or by emailing [email protected]

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have more questions.