Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status (updated April 3, 2020) 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Custom fields returns blank in report export

Bsiaw_012Bsiaw_012 Expensify Customer Posts: 1

My company policies include multiple custom fields on report and expense level, in CSV export format, I'm not able to get any value returns for all the custom fields eventhough I have followed the custom formulas and export report template.

All the custom fields are text-based, free-text or dropdown. For example, on expense level, we have field name Job Task with drop down values. I tried to use {expense:Job Task}, {expense:Job_Task}, {expense:JobTask} and same combination in small letters, none worked. Similarly issue on report level field.

Could you help me with this? Note that I'm using the policy auditor role for this purpose.

Tagged:

Answers

• Amanda DeWittAmanda DeWitt Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 58 Expensify Team
    Hey @Bsiaw_012!

It looks like you aren't writing in from an account that is a Policy Admin/Auditor on any policies so I'm having a hard time tracking down what you are looking at. (I.e. it doesn't have any access to the policies.) 

So we can get to the bottom of this, can you reach out to [email protected] with the email address you are using to create these export formats? We will be able to look at this more closely and begin troubleshooting! 

Thanks in advance!