Ability to edit "To" on invoices to include name, date, address.

KennyKenny Expensify Customer Posts: 8 Expensify Newcomer
edited January 27 in Ideas
Invoicing functionality is nearly perfect for me. There is a space on the right that would allow me to put in the recipient of the invoice. I would like the ability to put my own details under the "From" section at the top under the title. Would this functionality be possible?
Tagged:
0 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• Nicole TrepanierNicole Trepanier Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 795 Expensify Team
    Hi @Kenny! When you create an invoice you have the option to add your contact details in the upper right underneath the logo. This isn't meant for the recipient. You enter the email of the recipient when you send the invoice. Let me know if you have any questions!
  • KennyKenny Expensify Customer Posts: 8 Expensify Newcomer
    Hi Nicole,

Thanks for the information. The thing is, I'm not sending the invoice via the Expensify mechanism because last time I did that, I got charged for adding a new user to the account. I am extremely reluctant in trying doing so again in case I get charged.

Not only do I need to add the recipient, I also need to add the address of the recipient as well as other details like company numbers.
  • Amanda DeWittAmanda DeWitt Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 57 Expensify Team
    Hey @Kenny Unfortunately that is the only way to enter the recipient information on an Invoice within Expensify at this time.

Since you are actively sending the invoice to another user, they will be considered an active user and you would be charged for their usage. 

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!