How to delete

Options
Now
Now Expensify Customer Posts: 1
You dont have a delete function but your website and emails state that you do. You need to provide the correct information to delete accounts. You all send to many emails that aren't relevant. Fee failure to provide this information will open you up to addition issues. 

Answers

• Michelle Niemi
    Michelle Niemi Expensify Team Posts: 104 Expensify Team
    Options

While I'm not able to close your account for you, I can walk you through the steps you will need to take to ensure that your account is downgraded to a free account and then closed. 

You'll first need to log into your web account and go to Settings > Policies > Group. Once there, click the settings button to the far right of the policy name and click Delete. By removing the policy, the account will be downgraded to a free account and will end your subscription to Expensify. Your reports and expense data will remain in your account. 

If you'd like to close your Expensify account entirely, you can do so from the Expensify website. Keep in mind, your unapproved expenses and reports will also be deleted and you will no longer have access to them. If you Reopen the account, your submitted expense data will still be in your account. Head to Settings > Account > Account Details > Close Account to complete this. 

For more information, check out our Help Docs:

• Downgrade to a Free Account

• Close your account

Let me know if you need any further help!