Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How-to: Enable or disable Corporate Karma for my company
From your Inbox
Head to your Inbox and locate the task below, then click the Opt In button.
From your policy settings
Head to Settings > Policies > Group > Subscriptions and click the toggle next to Corporate Karma.
Once enabled, the first Corporate Karma donation will happen during the next monthly billing cycle. Reminder, billing runs the first week of each month.Related articles
- Deep Dive: Determining the fund for a Personal or Corporate Karma donation
- FAQ: Can I increase or decrease how much I am donating?
- FAQ: Where can I find my Personal and Corporate Karma donation receipt?
- FAQ: Can I enable a Karma donation for my personal expenses?
- FAQ: Can I opt-out of donating to a specific fund?