Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status (updated April 3, 2020)
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions.
Thanks for your patience!
How-to: Enable or disable Personal Karma for my individual expenses
Opting inFor the time being, head to the Inbox page of your Expensify account and locate the task that starts with "Don't just get paid back. Pay it forward".
Click the Opt-In button to enable the feature. You can also find the toggle to enable this on the Subscription page of your Individual policy.
Change your mind about donating?You can opt-out of Personal Karma by heading to your Settings > Policies > Individual >
Subscriptions page. (below)
- Deep Dive: How the Personal and Corporate Karma donation amount is calculated
- Deep Dive: Determining the fund for a Personal or Corporate Karma donation
- FAQ: Can I increase or decrease how much I am donating?
- FAQ: Where can I find my Personal and Corporate Karma donation receipt?
- FAQ: Can I enable a Karma donation for my personal expenses?
- FAQ: Can I opt-out of donating to a specific fund?