How can I get customer service?

TDeGraceTDeGrace Posts: 4Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer
I have been having a problem with Expensify since Thursday, I am unable to export to QuickBooks and cannot sync. I have not received a response via the so-called Concierge since Friday afternoon - most of the responses I have received are canned responses. I am on a deadline and am really frustrated, especially since is not the first time the export function doesn't work - it seems completely random when it stops working. At this point, I would really like to speak to an actual human not a bot

Answers

• David_TDavid_T Posts: 4Approved! Accountant
    I feel your pain!  I have been having horrific problems getting a bank account verified for weeks!!!  Keep getting asked for info, and then 2 days later, another email.  I have employees that cannot get reimbursed. Concierge/bot is NOT acceptable!

EXPENSIFY, if you are listening, you have the WORST customer service of any SaaS platform I have ever used!  Can you at least try to help us?
  • TDeGraceTDeGrace Posts: 4Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer
    Agreed, I cannot think of any other vendor that I work with that provides such poor customer service.
  • lecholslechols Posts: 1Expensify Customer
    I agree customer service is seriously lacking.  No telephone resolution available ever - only emails.  Horrible! 
    The fact that three of us have posted about our problems with the lack of customer service and there has been no response from Expensify speaks volumes about how little they care about their customers - absolutely shameful!
  • Jason LiJason Li Posts: 50Expensify Team Expensify Team
    Hi everyone - I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Expensify! I'd like to assist in getting your issues resolved.

@TDeGrace - are you able to provide me with the Report ID on your end? I had a look through your account and it looks like your connection was last synced 4 days ago, and your recent Reports have been successfully exported.

@David_T - I had a look at your account, and it looks like you need to validate the bank account. This is the last step to getting your account verified - please navigate Settings > Account > Payments > Validate to bring up this window:

Yes, you are correct, last night at 7:30 the export randomly started working again, after not working since Thursday. The reason why it was not synced in 4 days was that I was actually not able to sync, I kept getting an error message when I tried to sync. All of this was shared (with screen shots) with your so-called Concierge service and hours would go by without any kind of response. This is not the first time that I have experienced difficulties exporting to QuickBooks or problems syncing, I am convinced based on the  last couple of times that I have experienced these outages that these are random problems with your platform.  Unfortunately, there is no reliable customer service or assistance during these outages and that adds significantly to the frustration. If I can't rely on your service to work all the time and if I can't receive any real assistance during the random outages, then I am not sure what I am paying for.
  • fannyortega2311fannyortega2311 Posts: 1Approved! Accountant
    So is this the only way to get customer service? So not pleased! I am setting up a client with Expensify instead of Concur, not sure why now?!  Need to do autofeed of amex transactions to Expensify and they send me links to webinars.  I need real customer service support!!! Today! not a week from now.
  • Mark LouisMark Louis Posts: 62Expensify Team Expensify Team
    Hi @fannyortega2311 – To begin the process of setting up a feed of Amex transactions, you'll need to fill out Amex's required forms and send them on over to Amex. Please review this post which outlines the process in detail.