Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status (updated April 3, 2020) 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Credit card identifiers

SwagnerSwagner Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

Understood there are various filters to sort expenses. But In the default expense view - set to display all cards - it would be very helpful to list the last four digits next to the expense just like in the mobile view. This would allow a single overview of all expenses with the corresponding card used.

1 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• glglasserglglasser Expensify Customer Posts: 40 Expensify Newcomer
    edited January 14
    YOu can rename the card AND include the last 4 digits, but there are many helpful additions that could be made to the credit card and transaction feeds page. I'd love the ability to have a check box for "inactive" card.

• SwagnerSwagner Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer
    The card name already includes the last four digits. In the default expense view the card name is not shown. That's the feature I am suggesting.
  • Sonia LiapounovaSonia Liapounova Expensify Team Posts: 101 Expensify Team
    @Swagner 👋
    Are you thinking of something like this?

@glglasser 👋
    It sounds like you're envisioning an option to mark a card as inactive on the Domains Company Cards page, is that correct? I would love to hear what problem this would solve for you. What is the use case that would benefit from this option?
  • glglasserglglasser Expensify Customer Posts: 40 Expensify Newcomer
    The problem is that credit cards may get canceled prior to all expense reports being submitted. While best practice is for expense reports to be timely, realistically, for certain clients, they take months before expense reports generated and submitted (for whatever reason). 

So, for canceled credit cards that have expenses that are not yet submitted, I'd like the ability to mark the card inactive (i.e., NOT delete it), but still have the relevant unsubmitted expenses still be in Expensify. 
  • SwagnerSwagner Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer
    Sonia,
    yes exactly like that!
  • Corinne OfstadCorinne Ofstad Expensify Team Posts: 16 Expensify Team
    Thanks for clarifying @glglasser. I can definitely see how that would help your specific case. We'll definitely take this into consideration!  :)

• Sonia LiapounovaSonia Liapounova Expensify Team Posts: 101 Expensify Team
    @Swagner
    =) Seems like something that's doable, we just need to get some upvotes for this idea to get the product team onboard with making this change. Don't forget to upvote your own idea!

@glglasser
    I think your idea is a bit different from Swagner's and deserves its own idea post so that we can track interest for this feature. You can add a new idea post by clicking "New Idea" at the top right of this page.