How to disable Ads

Options
cdipietro
cdipietro Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer
My boss would like to know how to disable the ads from Concierge from displaying when he opens Expensify. Is that possible? 

Answers

• Maddy Lewis
    Maddy Lewis Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 120 Expensify Team
    Options
    Hi @cdipietro - Are you referring to the Inbox task for the Expensify Card? If so, your boss can simply hide the task and they shouldn't run into that going forward. 

If that's not quite what you're referencing, send me some more details and we can go from there!
  • WooHooWu
    WooHooWu Expensify Customer Posts: 13 Expensify Admirer
    Options
    @Maddy Lewis I don't think hiding the task is enough. Expensify also needs to stop sending our users emails. Literally earlier today one of our users got this email below.

Subject: Set your card limits so employees can use the Expensify Card!

The last step before I can send employees their Expensify Cards is for a domain admin to set company card limits. You can do that in just one click here. If you have any questions, I'm happy to help!
    Thanks!
    Concierge
  • cdipietro
    cdipietro Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer
    Options
    We are also getting those tasks WooHooWu. If we can delete emails to stop receiving these, it would be appreciated. 
  • Christina Dobryzynski
    Christina Dobryzynski Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 267 Expensify Team
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi @cdipietro and @WooHooWu, thank you for reaching out about these emails.

You can manage general notification settings at Settings > Account > Preferences > Contact Preferences

Please note: you cannot disable one-time legal notices (such as updates to our Terms of Service) we are required to send these to everyone with an account.

The example you provided, @WooHooWu, is a different concierge notification. These notifications are intended to notify users of outstanding account tasks. These cannot be disabled, although there is a Community thread suggesting changes to these notifications. Please feel free to comment and add your vote here