Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Ultimate responsibility for Expensify card spending
- Charges only paid once submitted by Employee and approved by Co?
- Monthly payment on time; non-payment: who's responsibility?
- Fees & penalties incurred (late fees, any borrowing/finance fees)
- Disputed charges: who responsible for disputing, settling, payment?
- Impact of late or non-payment on credit score: Employee or Co?