Adding a customer service PHONE NUMBER

dalyjdalyj Posts: 1Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

How about adding a customer service call center instead of taking hours to reply to our messages? I think we would all appreciate that.

3 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Please refer to our Support Methodology announcement that can be found on the homepage of the forum. Thanks!

Comments

• JulesasaurusJulesasaurus Posts: 2Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

I agree. The turnaround time is really bad when working with a deadline.

• TinaGTinaG Posts: 3Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

We'll try to help on this forum --- please try putting "Deadline/Urgent - need answer please by XXXX" and that way we'll be able to converge on a solution for you. Thanks!

• JoeMolineJoeMoline Posts: 1Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

I find this is very important. Expensify's lack of support has sometimes made it painful for our users.

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 2,106Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Team

Hi there! This is a great discussion that we've tried our best to address in our new post about Expensify's support methodology.

Since this thread doesn't quite fit the community guidelines, we're going to close it out to further comments and ask that you refer to the above linked thread for more information. You can also find a list of best practices for receiving support here.

If you do have questions you'd like to ask about our support method please feel free to reach out to [email protected] anytime.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.