Option for annual payment

Options
Kel
Kel Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

I've been using Expensify for almost 2 years now. My company doesn't use it, nor do they pay for it. I use it merely because it's far easier than me keeping track of receipts. Our accountant loves it. I travel a great deal and have to submit receipts at the end of every trip.

I pay for the service out of my own pocket, because let's face it, it makes MY life easier! However, every month I pay for it and it sends a receipt to my expensify account. But, since it's not a company expense, I end up deleting it.

I would REALLY like to see an option for me to just pay for it one time, once a year. That way I only have to hold onto one receipt for my tax guy! Please make this an option, allow me to pay for the full year one time.

Answers

• Maddy Lewis
    Maddy Lewis Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 120 Expensify Team
    Options

@Kel - Thanks for writing in! We've toyed with the idea of pre-pay or paying for a full year upfront quite a bit. I think there are quite a few of our users who would love that option. That said, I'm not seeing that change on this year's roadmap as of right now.

That could change, though! If it does, we would definitely make a customer-wide announcement about that. So, stay tuned!