Where is my report???

Options
Mrichardson
Mrichardson Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

I cannot find my report under reports . I can see it in expenses but not under reports. Why is that?

Answers

• Cortney Ofstad
    Cortney Ofstad Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 173 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @Mrichardson!

Thanks for reaching out! To confirm, have you adjusted the filters on the Reports page on the Expensify website?

If you're still having trouble accessing the report, you can also click on the report name listed under the expense on the Expenses page, as shown below:

If the report is still not visible, please reach out to concierge@expensify.com, and our dedicated team will be glad to help! Thanks!

• lboud_belltec4423
    lboud_belltec4423 Expensify Customer Posts: 1
    Options

Thank you, but this still does not explain why reports would not be visible when the filters are correct. I and our report approver both experienced this today. The dates were selected; it was all policies, all submitters, all cards, Open and Processing. We absolutely have reports in the Open and Processing statuses, but they did not show.

If we have made an error in the filters, please advise. If they are correct, as I believe they are, then this is a significant flaw. We should not have to chase down reports in the Expenses tab, don't you agree?