Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.
We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!
If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Set Up Checklist
Phase 1 — Implementation/Policy Setup
- Decide on email to manage Expensify- We recommend using a generic department email, such as or , that way you can pass credentials in the future in case there is turnover. This needs to be a real email address that can receive emails.
- Create a policy — Do this from the , or is a step by step guide.
- Connect to your accounting software —
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop
- NetSuite (Token)
- NetSuite (SSO)
- Intacct (Role Based, Expense Reports)
- Intacct (Role Based, Vendor Bills)
- Intacct (User Based, Expense Reports)
- FinancialForce (PSA/SRP)
- FinancialForce (FFA)
- Setup company cards — instructions for this are found here
Phase 2 — Encourage Activity/Collect Feedback
- Implementation Call with Implementation Team — Q&A with admin team and walk through best practices.
- Test export of expense report in accounting software.
- Invite test users to policy-send out training links to see what questions arise
- Assign out company credit cards
- Set up a business bank account to reimburse employees
- Collect feedback from users
Phase 3 — Roll Out Expensify
- Send internal email notifying users of move to Expensify — here is a great user guide with links to live weekly employee webinars/trainings.
- Invite the rest of the company to the policy.
- Hold a company training.
Phase 4-Add a billing card/final questions
- The policy owner will add a billing card
- Optional call with implementations team to walk through any questions from training
- In product chat/email support