Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status (updated April 3, 2020) 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

One Master User/Employee List

evgeniya_aevgeniya_a Expensify Customer Posts: 16 Expensify Newcomer

I would love to have one master centre with a list of All employees across All policies and All domains, showing what access they have, what policies they belong to, etc.

We have about 9 different policies with their own sets of rules, etc., so deleting people goes like this: check every single policy to see if a person is on that policy and remove access, then go to domain control and delete them from there as well. Wow.. painful. Adding people (yes, we do it manually for a few reasons) is a similar hassle.

I wish we could go to one place and update that employee record, whether it be removing all access entirely or moving them to a different policy.

Who agrees?☺️

3 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• Christina DobryzynskiChristina Dobryzynski Expensify Team Posts: 156 Expensify Team

Hi @evgeniya_a! I love this idea, voted for it! 😊

We'll keep an eye on the votes for this Idea. The most popular ideas found here are reviewed by the Expensify team and have a real chance of being placed on the roadmap. Thanks for taking the time to post this!