Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status (updated April 3, 2020) 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Terrible response time from Expensify account representative

svswamisvswami Expensify Customer Posts: 2
edited February 20 in Day to Day

I would like to mention that our Expensify account representative has not be responding to our questions about functionality, SOW, SOC1 report request etc

I would like to escalate this matter further and would like to ensure that appropriate action is taken.

It's extremely unprofessional and poor customer service

Answers

• John SchusterJohn Schuster Expensify Team Posts: 24 Expensify Team
    edited February 20

Hey there, @svswami! Thanks for taking the time to reach out. We've been experiencing a pretty big spike in volume lately, which has indeed increased our response time beyond a number we can be proud of, and I apologize for any effect it's had on you.

I had a look around and couldn't find a recent email from the email address associated with your Community user account – were you reaching out from a different address?

Regarding the examples of questions you've mentioned, these are all things that our Concierge (powered by our global team) can handle, and shouldn't be bottlenecked by a single point of contact.

While I would typically recommend you write into Concierge for these questions, I would not recommend creating a brand new conversation if you already have one in the system, as that would introduce a duplicate message, and only elongate any wait time.

However, if you don't yet have an open thread with Concierge, please do reach out directly at [email protected], and we'll respond as soon as possible.

This discussion has been closed.