We're experiencing abnormally high support volume that has created a backlog delaying our responsiveness. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Quickbooks

mberzokmberzok Posts: 2Expensify Customer

For some reason certain reports won't upload. It says, "Invalid Reference Id : The account you are trying to use has been deleted." However, I can get other reports to upload. I have contacted [email protected], but they cannot help. Is there someone to talk to, directly?

Answers

• mberzokmberzok Posts: 2Expensify Customer

FWIW, since these guys get killed on customer service. After some back and forth, they were able to explain what I did wrong and give me options on fixing it. Overall I was satisfied and appreciative of the response. It seems like they are underwater, but competent.

Thank you Concierege.

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 2,140Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Team

@mberzok, thank you for the update on your post and the kind words. We are struggling with a really unprecedented spike in volume that came with the new year and hasn't slowed down at all.

Your words were shared with the team. They definitely gave us all a boost and we can't tell you how much we appreciated receiving them.

Take care!