Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status (updated April 3, 2020)
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions.
Thanks for your patience!
New feature: Category and Tag Approvers
Our customers frequently request the ability to further customize their approval workflow for various expense approval needs. One of the most common requests is the ability to add approvers based on the category, department, cost center, project, and other similar details. So we're excited to announce that You can now configure category-based approvers and tag-based approvers in Expensify!
This update will allow you to route expense reports to additional approvers based on the category or tag of individual expenses within a report.
To add a category approver:
- Navigate to Settings > Policies > Group > [policy name] > Categories
- Click "Edit Settings" next to the category that requires the additional approver
- Select an approver and Save
To add a tag approver:
- Navigate to Settings > Policies > Group > [policy name] > Tags
- Click in the "Approver" column next to the tag that requires an additional approver
For more information on how to use this new feature, check out Deep Dive: Category and Tag Approvers.