We're experiencing abnormally high support volume that has created a backlog delaying our responsiveness. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
New feature: Category and Tag Approvers
Our customers frequently request the ability to further customize their approval workflow for various expense approval needs. One of the most common requests is the ability to add approvers based on the category, department, cost center, project, and other similar details. So we're excited to announce that You can now configure category-based approvers and tag-based approvers in Expensify!
This update will allow you to route expense reports to additional approvers based on the category or tag of individual expenses within a report.
To add a category approver:
- Navigate to Settings > Policies > Group > [policy name] > Categories
- Click "Edit Settings" next to the category that requires the additional approver
- Select an approver and Save
To add a tag approver:
- Navigate to Settings > Policies > Group > [policy name] > Tags
- Click in the "Approver" column next to the tag that requires an additional approver
For more information on how to use this new feature, check out Deep Dive: Category and Tag Approvers.