Cannot export reports to Xero

Options
Vera
Vera Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Hi, I'm having problems exporting one of the approved reports on Expensify. It doesn't come up with any error message, instead it just got stuck in the status of "queued for export". This is the first time this has happened. Can anyone please help?

Best Answer

• Matt Moore
    Matt Moore Expensify Customer, Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 132 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Vera! Thanks for posting. This usually happens when there is a temporary outage between Expensify and Xero (normally because of maintenance windows).

Please could you try a couple of things and then export the reports again?

• Try clearing your cache or logging in using an incognito browser.
    • Disable Auto-Sync and export this report, then enable the setting again.

Auto-Sync can be found by heading to Settings > Policies > Group [Policy Name] > Connections > Accounting Integrations.

Let me know if you are still having trouble though!

Answers

• BobG
    BobG Expensify Customer Posts: 6 Expensify Newcomer
    Options

I have been unable to export expense reports to QuickBooks Online for 4 days now - they are stuck with a “Hold tight! Your report is queued for export!” message.

Expensify support has thus far been unable to solve this problem. Resetting Expensify/QBO connections, trying different browsers, clearing caches, using incognito mode, etc. have not worked.

Any ideas?