Syncing Clients from QB - ERROR MESSAGE

Options
Brooklyn
Brooklyn Expensify Customer Posts: 8

We changed our Domains and when doing so, our Clients list and tags disappeared from Expensify. Everything else transferred over so I'm not sure why these didn't? Becoming a huge problem for doing our expense reports, especially since it's end of month. When we try to sync with QB I keep getting an error message. I've asked many times but haven't gotten any solid answers of why this is happening? Please help?

Answers

• Zany Renney
    Zany Renney Approved! Accountant Posts: 171 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @Brooklyn

So I think there are two parts to your question here.

Firstly, for the error message you are receiving when trying to sync your QuickBooks Desktop Connection: I checked in the logs for you and this error message means that there are multiple instances of the sync manager are running at once. Please ensure that you do not have more than one dialogue box open at one time.

If you are sure you only have one open, please let me know as then I will need to generate a new token for you and have you try syncing the connection again.

Secondly, for the change in your categories / tags: your categories are imported according to your Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks Desktop.

To update the categories and tags, you will sync your QuickBooks Desktop Connection. If you resolve the first issue, and then sync your policy, the mapping should go back to its' initial configuration, regardless of your change in Domain.

Let me know how you get on and if you need further help 😊