Forwarded emails not showing on expensify

Sunted
Sunted Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

I started forwarding receipts and in the past it has been fine. But now they are not forwarding. I received a message that my 5 free SmartScans used up. There was a link to buy more but there is no where to buy them. HELP?

Answers

• Isabela Stisser
    Isabela Stisser Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 200 Expensify Team

Hi @Sunted, thanks for posting to the Community! I checked your account and the email that you're writing from belongs to a Group policy, so you shouldn't experience issues SmartScanning your receipts. It sounds like you're forwarding receipts to Expensify from an email that's not tied to a Group policy or paid subscription.

Can you please double-check and if you're still having issues, please reach out to concierge@expensify.com and we will troubleshoot this further.

Thanks!

• GoodSamaritin
    GoodSamaritin Expensify Customer Posts: 11 Expensify Newcomer

Hello @Sunted check out my posts at https://community.expensify.com/discussion/6186/add-a-support-phone-number#latest

Given my experiences, I'm looking into this issue to see why you and I would receive such careless, thoughtless, unhelpful responses.

Not only did I receive a similar response denying that there is anything wrong with SmartScan, Expensify has also tried to blame Me for mistyping the email address, Microsoft Outlook, my IT department, but never takes responsibility for what they are CHARGING YOU, ME, AND OTHERS FOR. This is FRAUD. You specifically stated that you have used SmartScan successfully in the past and it stopped working. @IStisser responded:

"You shouldn't experience issues SmartScanning your receipts. It sounds like you're forwarding receipts to Expensify from an email that's not tied to a Group policy or paid subscription."

Clearly, no one should experience issues SmartScanning, but as both you (@IStisser) and @Christina Dobryzynski are aware, it why people contact you. To report problems. I also was initially met with denial upon reporting my SmartScan issues reported in November 2019 which have yet to be resolved or identified. Further, there is NOTHING in @Sunted post that would lead anyone to believe that @Sunted is forwarding receipts to Expensify from an email that's not tied to a Group policy or paid subscription. This is deflection and blaming others. Please take SmartScan and other technical support requests more seriously. Perhaps, she is experiencing the same issues that I am. Issues which are known to Expensify.

• Sadie_Thompson
    Sadie_Thompson Expensify Customer Posts: 4 Expensify Newcomer

I, too, had emails auto forwarding that were appearing in Expensify beautifully and then one day they stopped forwarding. I tried deleting the set up in Outlook and resetting it up, but the forwarded emails kept being returned undeliverable. I asked concierge and no one ever responded. Is this issue still being worked on or has it been fixed?

• Nicole Mendonca
    Nicole Mendonca Expensify Customer, Expensify Team Posts: 131 Expensify Team

@Sadie_Thompson have you recently gotten in touch with Concierge? I see your last message to us was from June. Can you please live chat or email concierge@expensify.com with some recent examples? We'll need a screenshot that includes the subject of the email so we can track these down. Thanks!