Uploading expenses via mobile app not working

Options
bhendryx
bhendryx Expensify Customer Posts: 1

The last several months I have tried to uploading my expenses by taking pictures using the mobile app and it just never works. For days it says uploading and the status never changes. I even tried manually entering the data and it's the same.

Answers

• April Bekkala
    April Bekkala Expensify Customer, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 117 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @bhendryx

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering some issue with the mobile app. Would you mind trying a few things to help troubleshoot this error:

• Try checking for mobile app updates in the App Store or in Google Play. If an update is available, please update the app and re-try the action.
    • Sync the account on mobile. To do this: Click the three-bar menu icon at the top left corner of the app, select Settings underneath your email address and then hit "Sync Account"
    • If you're using an Android device (not an iPhone), make sure your Google Play Services are updated to the latest version
    • Try Uninstalling and Reinstalling the app (Note: Make sure to save your currently Uploading expenses to your Camera Roll to upload after reinstalling the app.)

If none of this resolves your issue, please reach out to concierge@expensify.com so that we can help you with more in-depth troubleshooting!