Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!

Change to Report History and Comment Section

Dave32
Dave32 Expensify Customer Posts: 6 Expensify Newcomer

Recently, Expensify changed the comment and report history section of expense to show in ascending order with the comment section being at the bottom. This causes inefficiencies and I propose that Expensify put it back the way it used to be, where the box to enter comments was at the top just below the final expense line and the history was displaying w/ the most recent comments at top.

Thanks.

Dave

0 votes

Understanding the Issue · Last Updated

Comments

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 1,346 Expensify Team

Hi @Dave, don't forget to vote for your own idea using the yellow vote box at the bottom of your post! Votes and use cases is an important part of understanding the demand for a feature request.

Additionally, you mention the change causes "inefficiencies" can you tell me more about these and how they are affecting your use of Expensify? Is this related to change in general and having to get used to something different, or are there real-world impacts to your workflow that this change caused? I'd love to understand better so I can relay any necessary feedback to my team.

Cheers!