Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!

Ability to change the reminders to diffrent days.

JPWWSB
JPWWSB Expensify Customer Posts: 1

We would like the ability to change the date expense reports are due we use the 15th of every month unlike most companies so we need to change the message sent by concierge to the 15th instead of the last day of the month.

0 votes

Understanding the Issue · Last Updated

Comments

• Katie Oswalt
    Katie Oswalt Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 164 Expensify Team

Hi there @JPWWSB !

It sounds like you are referring to Concierge's reminders for Inbox actions to be taken care of. This is sent, by default, every Sunday for any Expensify users that have tasks to take care of (such as submitting a report, clearing any violations, approving a report). We do not send these reminders at the end of the month or any other schedule.

My second thought here was that you are using Scheduled Submit, which groups expenses together for a specific time period and then submits on the employee's behalf if there are no violations on the report. I took a look at your policy's settings and I don't see that you're using that feature.

Would you mind please either providing more detail about which reminders you are referring to, or write into [email protected] so we can more quickly look into the details of your account? Thank you!