Unreported Charges

Options
Pattims
Pattims Expensify Customer Posts: 9 Expensify Newcomer

I am a policy admin and domain admin. Unreported charges are coming across from the credit card feed when there is no open report. When the auto submit is on, concierge creates a new report to submit the "completed" expenses, why can't concierge create a new report for credit card feeds that have no report. I am unable to "fix" these and put them on the proper report or create a report to put these. I don't understand???? Not only is it confusing for me but most of my users are in the field and using their phone app and cannot get to these expenses to manually put the credit card feed charges on a report. Can we request that concierge create a report when no report is open on the credit card feed?

Comments

• Jenna Hay
    Jenna Hay Expensify Customer, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 73 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @Pattims

If you have Scheduled Submit enabled then your company card expenses should all be auto reporting. If you have cases of that not happening then I'd suggest sending some unfixed examples to help@expensify.com so we can investigate what is going wrong.

You can search for unreported company card expenses via the Reconciliation Dashboard. Learn more about how to use that here