New to Expensify and have an individual account.. need help with reporting.

Options
dolson1_
dolson1_ Expensify Customer Posts: 3

How do I stop the concierge from automatically running expense reports?

How do I add approved expenses to a new report, that had been approved and submitted on an incorrect report previously?

Thanks

David

Answers

• Jenna Hay
    Jenna Hay Expensify Customer, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 73 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @dolson1_

It sounds like you're referring to Expensify's Scheduled Submit feature. Scheduled Submit has two main functions: 

• Automatically adds new expenses to the most recently edited Open report or adds expenses to a new report if no Open report exists. 
    • Automatically submits reports based on selected timing within the policy settings (unless you set it to Manually, then reports will need to be manually submitted).

Scheduled Submit can be configured via the web as an individual setting or defined by an Admin as a group setting : 

• Personal Scheduled Submit is found under Settings Policies Individual > [Personal Policy Name] > Reports Scheduled Submit 
    • Company Scheduled Submit is found under Settings Policies Group > [Company Policy Name] > Reports Scheduled Submit 

Please note that if it's enabled under your Individual Policy, you'll be able to disable it. If Scheduled Submit is enabled under your Group Policy, it will override any personal settings, and you'll want to reach out to your Policy Admin about adjusting this setting.

Regarding submitted expenses, if you submitted your expenses on the wrong report and they have already been approved, then I'd recommend speaking to your admin about how to fix this. They have the option to unapprove the report and reject it back to you where you can move the expenses to the correct report.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

• dolson1_
    dolson1_ Expensify Customer Posts: 3
    Options

Thank you.. this helped!

With me being the admin (Individual account), I was able to retract the auto submitted reports from yesterday but unable to do this on the approved reports below.

Please advise.

Thanks

David