Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

I'd like to edit a new export format, then to edit a custom report that I created

jdevora_1jdevora_1 Expensify Customer Posts: 1

I'd like to edit a new export format, then to edit a custom report that I created

Answers

• April BekkalaApril Bekkala Expensify Customer, Expensify Team Posts: 62 Expensify Team

@jdevora_1

Editing an export format will be determined by where the export was created. If you created a custom export format in your account settings then you will need to return to the Preferences page of your Account and scroll to CSV Export Formats. Settings -> Account -> Preferences

If the export you need to edit was created in a policy's settings then you will want to go to the Export Formats page of that particular policy. Settings -> Policies -> Group -> [click policy title] -> Export Formats