Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
How-to: Save manual company card import layouts
When uploading your company card files in Domain, you have the option to save your layouts to quickly upload files in the future.
How to make and save a layout
- Download an OFX, CSV, or XLS file from your online bank account,
- Log into Expensify using your preferred web browser,
- Head to Settings > Domains > [Domain Name] > Company Cards,
- Click Upload Spreadsheet,
- Configure your spreadsheet layout settings including account name and the date format.
- Save and upload your file, then you're done!
The next time you upload a file, you can choose your layout from the Saved Layouts dropdown, or create and save another!
File formatting tips
- Card number filled to 16 characters with Xs (e.g. 534621XXXXXX1234)
- Amount column(s) must be in number format (not currency format and no currency symbols)
- Currency column(s) uses currency code (e.g. USD, GBP, EUR)
- Date column(s) uses YYYY-MM-DD format.