Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.
We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!
If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
How-to: Save manual company card import layouts
When uploading your company card files in Domain, you have the option to save your layouts to quickly upload files in the future.
How to make and save a layout
- Download an OFX, CSV, or XLS file from your online bank account,
- Log into Expensify using your preferred web browser,
- Head to Settings > Domains > [Domain Name] > Company Cards,
- Click Upload Spreadsheet,
- Configure your spreadsheet layout settings including account name and the date format.
- Save and upload your file, then you're done!
The next time you upload a file, you can choose your layout from the Saved Layouts dropdown, or create and save another!
File formatting tips
- Card number filled to 16 characters with Xs (e.g. 534621XXXXXX1234)
- Amount column(s) must be in number format (not currency format and no currency symbols)
- Currency column(s) uses currency code (e.g. USD, GBP, EUR)
- Date column(s) uses YYYY-MM-DD format.