Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Expensify Password

mdudek80mdudek80 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

I have submitted a receipt for the SNAP reimbursement. It is currently "waiting for Expensify.org Volunteer to approve these expenses." In my Inbox I am still asked to add my banking information, Which I have done several times and it is goes to a screen stating "Your account has been successfully linked to Expensify." At this point there is a "continue" link which when selected takes me to a screen requiring my "Expensify Password". I was never asked to set up a password because I log in to Expensify by linking to my Google account. (Google and Bank passwords do not work in this space) I have been unable to locate an area on the Expensify website or app where I can add a password. I see others have had the same issue, but no answers have been provided.

Is this a necessary step in receiving the reimbursement? If so, how can I set up the required password?

Answers