Highlight when reports include expenses with missing receipts on the Reports Page

DfromDebtTraderDfromDebtTrader Expensify Customer Posts: 3
edited March 25 in Ideas

It is a requirement of our submission policy that ALL expenses require a receipt to be attached to each expense before it can be submitted. Due to the number of reports we have open at any time, it is a long and tedious task to have to click on each Open report to see which expenses still require the receipt to be attached.

Is there a way that, instead of having to open each report individually, a column could be added to the main Reports summary page to indicate that receipts are missing?

Thanks.

1 votes

Understanding the Issue · Last Updated

Comments

• Alejandro PazAlejandro Paz Expensify Team Posts: 37 Expensify Team

Hi @DfromDebtTrader ,

Thanks for writing in!

To clarify, are you looking for the ability to easily view when a report includes expenses that are missing receipts from the Reports Page? That's not a feature at the moment, however you can currently see which expenses are missing receipts from the Expenses page.

In this case, I also recommend adjusting the title of your Idea to reflect that, maybe with something like "Highlight when reports include expenses with missing receipts on the Reports Page". That way, other users can find it more easily when searching for a similar idea and help with upvoting.

Also, don't forget to upvote your idea above and get the momentum started! Let me know if you have any other questions, too!

• DfromDebtTraderDfromDebtTrader Expensify Customer Posts: 3

Thank you very much for your feedback. I appreciate your input.

Is there a way to edit the title of my idea to what you suggested? The idea was to do the highlight on the Reports page.

Thanks again, Denelle

• Christina DobryzynskiChristina Dobryzynski Expensify Team Posts: 153 Expensify Team

Hi @DfromDebtTrader, do you see a 'cog' icon to the right of your title? When you click the cog icon and choose Edit you should be able to make edits to your Idea and the title of the post.

I just updated the title to match what @Alejandro Paz suggested, but feel free to edit it if you'd like (and have those permissions). If you don't have those permissions, feel free to send me the title you'd like and I'll be happy to update it.

Also, don't forget to click the upward arrow in the yellow vote box to vote for your idea!