We need HELP please to set up more than 1 credit card.

Options
Guillaume_SE
Guillaume_SE Expensify Customer Posts: 2

We purchased expensify long enough ago and have been paying for multiple accounts, but every Quickbooks upload ends up going to the same Credit Card Account in Quickbooks. Then every entry most then be modified using another tool to fix the errors of Expensify Uploads.

How do we set up for each Credit Card to upload to its respective Credit Card Account in Quickbooks?

Considerations:

1 - The Bank isn't in the Import Card/Bank options

2 - We don't want to import the full feed as only small expenses are run through Expensify

☹️

Tagged:

Answers

• Rachael Hopkins
    Rachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 904 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @Guillaume_SE that's a few questions, let me go through them:

Looks like you have a few Group Policies (accounts belong to a user, and are free) - you will only pay once per user as long as all the Billing Owner is the same for all Group Policies. Please let me know if you are paying more than one Expensify bill each month!

When a company card feed is set up on a Domain, you can map the cards to a specific account in QuickBooks Online. Otherwise, all expenses will export to the default account set in your Policy - it looks like you have set up one Policy per user to get around this.

If the bank is not in the list, does not offer a commercial feed, and also you do not want to import all transactions, then you will not be able to import a feed. Full stop.

However, we do have a new feature currently being tested here, which will allow you to upload a CSV file and assign to users and mapped QBO accounts via the Domain. I would recommend this only if you are confident, otherwise wait until the feature has been put through its paces and continue to upload CSVs from users' personal account settings under separate Policies.

I hope that helps!