Should I set up an expense policy for each vendor?

Options
lynettec
lynettec Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

I'm just starting the integration and I noticed it asked me to choose a vendor name for the test policy. Right now I have a number of policies for our contractors to use based on which currency they want to be reimbursed in. Since I have to pick the vendor should I set up an expense policy for each contractor so that they are imported from Expensify to Intacct correctly?

Answers

• Cortney Ofstad
    Cortney Ofstad Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 173 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @lynettec! Thanks for reaching out! In regards to the default vendor, this is listed in the Domain settings for card mapping to export to Sage Intacct. This setup is based on whether or not your contractors will be using company credit cards, and separate policies are not needed. I recommend reaching out concierge@expensify.com with more details about your contractor setup, so our team can take a deeper look.

If you have any other questions or need anything else in the meantime, please let me know!