We're currently experiencing a site outage. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions.
Thanks for your patience!
How To: move your SNAP reimbursement report to the Expensify.org/hunger policy
If you followed the directions in this support article and your report automatically closed when you submitted it, it is likely you have submitted the report to your individual policy instead of the Expensify.org/hunger policy.
Important: You must receive an email or text confirming you have been added to the Expensify.org/hunger policy. Once received, you can then move your SNAP reimbursement to the Expensify.org/hunger policy.
Here are the steps you must take to move your report to the Expensify.org/hunger policy.
1) Sign in to your account on a web app at www.expensify.com.
2) Go to the Reports page and click on the Closed report to make changes to the report.
3) Click Undo Close at the top of the page.
4) Once the Report is Open > click the policy drop-down and move the report to Expensify.org/hunger policy.
5) Click Submit to submit the report to the Expensify.org/hunger group policy.
6) We'll review the report in the order it is received!