We're currently experiencing a site outage. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Why is my receipt still processing after a week

I scanned my receipt and sent it in over a week ago and it is still processing. This is for the EBT Snap reimbursement. I followed the directions.

Best Answer

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,395 Expensify Team
    edited April 8 Accepted Answer

@rkthompson09 and @jasonofjc -- Expensify.org/hunger is powered by donations and a small team dedicated to helping those who submit reports under the program. Currently the funds for this program are running low and we're only able to reimburse a small number each day.

We're working hard to drive funds towards the program and are committed to reviewing and reimbursing each report submitted properly.

Right now we're working through reports submitted on the 20th of March and going in the order they were submitted. No one is getting skipped and we've reimbursed over 1000 families so far, with another 3000 waiting in the wings.

Please know we're trying our hardest to help everyone who submitted and we will get to your report as soon as we possibly can. As long as your report is in the Processing state, submitted on the Expensify.org/hunger policy, and you've added your personal bank account, then you can rest assured that it's in the queue and we will reimburse it as soon as we can.

You can understand more about the state of your report using this guide we created for those with extra questions.

Answers