We're currently experiencing a site outage. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Option for all new receipts to be uncategorized making them easier to find & add notes

Angie_EAngie_E Expensify Customer Posts: 8

I would like to see an option that would allow me to opt to have all new receipts put into the UNCATEGORIZED category so that I can keep new receipts that I enter from getting lost in the bigger batch. Then I can assure that they are categorized properly and be sure to add descriptive notes.

There should be a way to keep them from categorizing themselves based on what the last one from that merchant was categorized. I suggest one way to be able to find them easily would by being able to opt out of automatic categorization by the program, and opt in to an simply using the "uncategorized" filter or some specific category that we set as our default.

For example, I constantly have receipts from Home Depot that need to be attributed to different categories... :clean & maint", "repairs", "supplies", etc. I also need to separate them out for different properties, but they all just get thrown in together with ones which I have already attended to manually, and then I have to scroll through dozens of compeleted (but not yet ready to send) receipts to make sure they get categorized properly.

Help!! Thanks.

0 votes

Already supported · Last Updated

See link to thread

Comments