We're currently experiencing a site outage. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

the SNAP reimbursement and expensify app

Hi there,

So my question is in regards to the SNAP reimbursement $50.00 deal. I signed up via your app and synced my email and submitted the reciept (i believe i did so correctly) and it says under reports for the receipt that it's still processing after more than a few days. I assume that's normal or could there be an issue with the receipt?

my email is [email protected]

the receipt is for walmart.

Thank you!

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 1,395 Expensify Team

Hi @melanie0831, thanks for reaching out! Your report looks great and you've submitted as the instructions requested so there is no further action needed on your end.

It's normal for the report to be processing right now. We've received thousands of requests for reimbursement and we're a very small team working 24 hours a day to get to everyone. The volume of reports is staggering and we're juggling approval and reimbursement with desperately trying to source more funds and donations so we can keep going.

I know that $50 can be the difference between feeding your family, keeping the lights on, or the water running and so I hate to ask for your patience, but I must. We're working down our list of reports, in the order they were received, as quickly as we can and we will get to yours as soon as we can.

For now, there isn't anything you need to do, you've followed all the instructions perfectly. Thank you again, I hope you and yours are staying safe and healthy.