Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.
We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!
If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Expensify.org/hunger reimbursement: Report in a Closed state
When your report is Closed and/or the Category is missing
If your report is Closed or your can't find the right category to apply to the expense and looks like the image below, please scroll down to the correction steps section and follow the steps there.
Changing the report's policy and coding the expense
- Log into your Expensify account using your preferred web browser
- Head to your Reports page and click on your report,
- Click on the Undo Close button,
- Next, click on the Policy dropdown at the top right of the report and choose the Expensify.org/hunger policy. If you do not see the Hunger policy, you are not a member of the policy.
[NEW] We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Thanks for your understanding!
- Now, click on your expense to open it to correct the category.
- Select the correct category - Volunteer reimbursement - and the correct Class - Expensify.org/hunger, then Save the expense.
- Lastly, click the Submit button or wait for our system to automatically submit your report later tonight.
Once your report looks like the picture below, you're report is ready.
Please note: We have a staggeringly high volume of reports being submitted each day and are working through them as quickly as we can. It is normal and expected for your report to stay in the processing state for multiple days as we work through our queue. Please be patient, we are working towards your report as you read this.