Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
How to: Fix a SNAP reimbursement report in a Closed state
When your report is Closed and/or the Category is missing
If your report is Closed or you can't find the right category to apply to the expense, you are most likely creating a report on your Individual policy and not the SNAP policy. If your report looks like the image below, please scroll down to the correction steps section and follow the steps there.
Changing the report's policy and coding the expense
- Log into your Expensify account using your preferred web browser (you'll need a full computer for this)
- Head to your Reports page and click on your report,
- Click on the Undo Close button,
- Next, click on Details at the top right of the report and choose the Expensify.org/SNAP-Hunger policy. If you do not see the SNAP policy, you are not a member yet and must wait until you receive a notification saying you've been accepted.
- Now, click on your expense to open the details,
- Select the correct category Volunteer Reimbursement then Save the expense.
- Lastly, click the Submit button or wait for our system to automatically submit your report later that night.
If you run into any questions along the way, please reach out to [email protected] or start chatting with us from your Expensify account!